Key Account Manager – Craft Beer
- Contract Type
Role: Key Account Manager – Craft Beer
Salary: c.£35,000 + Bonus + Travel
My client is looking to expand their sales with an individual that has experience in expanding the route to market for the business. They currently have existing relationships with Pigs Ears and Flavourly, however they are looking to further their distribution with LWC, Matthew Clark and other London specialist distributors.
The business has seen organic growth over the last 5 years and are keen to bring in someone with existing relationships to increase the growth for the business.
The role will include;
- Achieving new sales growth through relationship building within On-Trade Wholesale
- Managing existing account base and increasing sales throughout area
- Developing both the brand image and visibility through the London on-Trade
- Being responsible for achieving product activation within key venues
- Driving sales through key groups within London
This role will be perfect for someone who has previous sales experience within the drinks industry and has a love for craft beer. Previous account experience with key London venues will put you at an advantage as will an in-depth knowledge of beer and brewing. If you are confident this is you then please contact me on 0113 205 4970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Key Account Manager – Craft Beer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly