Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager- Toys
Do you want to be part of a happy, successful and motivated team?
Do you have a passion for Account Management?
Are you willing to go that "extra mile" for your customers to provide the very best service?
If the answer is yes, then this opportunity could be for you…..
CSG are working with a fantastic company looking to grow their already successful sales team. The individual will be managing National Accounts, working in partnership, creating business plans and offering recommendations and solutions to their business needs.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a business who boast a fantastic company culture. The company is based in the south of England but could look to offer flexible working for the successful individual.
- Day to Day management of National Accounts.
- Liaising and negotiating with buyers to agree on supply contracts and sales forecasting.
- Setting terms of trade for each account.
- Conducting negotiations on promotions, prices and product quantities.
- Negotiating any special requirements for distribution.
- Keeping up to date and reporting on market intelligence, for own accounts and competitors.
- Following up at store level on implementation.
- Develop relationships with other stakeholders in the buying process.
My client will be looking for the successful candidate to have experience in general merchandising. Currently working within the Toy industry is not essential, they are happy to give details on the market and information relating to specific accounts to the appointed individual.
The successful candidate needs to be able to collaborate and build relationships quickly and effectively both with external people and internal people. Will have the confidence to bring ideas forward.