Coffee Sales/Account Manager
One of the UK’s largest independent coffee roasters – established over 70 years ago and offering the widest range of commercial coffee machines to market. These include; Traditional, Bean to Cup, Filter, Nitro and Vending.
They roast, grind and cup their own coffee and are able to offer customers a first class maintenance and barista training service.
About the Role:
- Personally managing a geographic area of selected customers, you will be required to make a minimum daily target of site visits in order to grow the territory along with meeting customer’s training needs.
- You will offer coaching and training support and help to drive standards and quality to improve results and sales.
- The role will be approximately 60% account management and 40% new business – inheriting around 200 existing accounts which you will be required to manage.
- You will be required to create growth action plans for key customers in order to explore customer management efficiencies and comprehensively review every stocking opportunity across the territory ledger.
- You will create bespoke proposals to match customer needs and be able to explain the commercial benefits of trading with you and the organisation.
- In addition to managing existing accounts, you will also be required to win new business through the prospecting of potential customers from cold calling and creating networking opportunities from prospect lists.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Sales/Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Coffee sales experience.
- Strong account management abilities.
- A professional and customer focused approach.
- Target driven with a track record of success.
- Able to work in a demanding, fast paced but structured environment.
- The ability to multitask in order to achieve results.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A high level of numeracy and administration abilities.
- Living within close proximity to North London.
- A full UK driving license.
Salary / Benefits Information:
In return for your role as Coffee Sales/Account Manager you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of up to £35,000 p.a (depending on experience).
- Company car.
- Commission (uncapped).
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fuel allowance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts on products.
Location: Yorkshire & The North East
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
Job Reference: SS/22412
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.