National Account Manager - SME Brand
How many times have you been disappointed when applying for a NAM role, looking forward and feeling excited for a new opportunity when it turns out it’s one of the usual suspects and a standard position which doesn’t offer much challenge… or fun?!? Well not this time!
This National Account Manager opportunity sits within a superb food brand who have nailed it within Grocery retail. They’re centrally based and have a young, vibrant team who pull together to ensure they retain that No1 spot and land every piece of NPD with precision and a bang! They have a clear message, a clear path forward and are now looking for another NAM to join the team.
- National Account Manager responsible for a Top 4 Grocery Retailer and Waitrose
- Full JBP and P&L responsibility and accountability
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery, including a close working relationship with the finance team
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management to drive growth and change
Whilst the brand has a very strong position in the retailers, there is further growth that can be achieved and as such, they need someone who can think outside the box, is resilient and happy to take on a challenge which will see some real change. This may sound a contradiction when I tell you they’re pretty much everywhere but trust me when I say there is more growth and it’s an interesting challenge!
What else is required:
- Top 6 Grocery retail experience within an FMCG Brand – P&L responsible
- A naturally inquisitive and curious mind
- An eagerness to learn and ambition to develop your career
- JBP annual cycle development and implementation
- You will be a dynamic individual able to operate in a ‘quirky’ environment and immerse yourself in the brand and their language!
- Interested in a healthier lifestyle and having a passion for food, you are excited by brands and the impact they have.
This is an interesting opportunity which offers challenge, stability and opportunity in each customer you’re responsible for. If you’d like to learn more please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.