National Account Executive - SME Brand
Calling all aspiring National Account Managers! Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically exciting and energetic health foods Brand, Central London based, who are looking to appoint a National Account Executive to join their expanding team. This NAE opportunity offers a career progression path through to a NAM and is part of a tremendously exciting business!
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and a business where you can have some serious fun! (Trust me, I’ve seen them in the flesh, they don’t take themselves too seriously)
This FMCG Brand has experienced phenomenal growth in a short period of time and now looking to appoint a National Account Executive who will be responsible for supporting two SNAMs across Top 6 Grocery Retail. Responsibilities include:
- Promotional planning and new product activation
- Working with the wider commercial team through forecasting & Sales analysis
- Long term partnership development
- Delivering sales solutions to add value and exceed targets
- Compiling commercial presentations to present to the individual customers
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to take your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Passionate about healthy living, able to inject excitement into the Brand message
- Experienced in FMCG field sales OR account management
- Experience already gained in Top 6 Grocery Retail is advantageous but not a must. (Experience across other channels within FMCG will also be considered)
- Passionate about Brand, already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG business
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.