National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
One of the most well – established and respected premium brands within the superfoods industry, importing from across the world and with products fully integrated into some of the UK’s major grocer retailers.
About the Role:
Working exclusively in partnership with my client, I am privileged to be assisting them with the recruitment of this pivotal role within the business. Unlike a traditional NAM role, you will be based predominantly within the office, but with the requirement to meet with clients at their Head Office locations throughout the UK on a regular basis. These will include some major retailers such as; Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Holland & Barret to name a few.
As part of your role as National Account Manager, you will work closely with both the CEO and Commercial Director in order to manage major grocer accounts. Your primary focus will be on maintaining customer relationships at all levels with the right level of intensity and drive in order to maximise business.
In addition to your account management duties, there will also be a requirement to drive growth through new business channels. Other aspects of the role will include;
- Build strong long – term strategies across the retail brands in order to accelerate the brands development across all channels
- Propose, negotiate and deliver improved terms every year with the retailers to ensure all objectives are met
- Work closely with the retailers to propose clear range management in line with brand strategies to improve productivity
- Clearly identify the priorities for each individual retailer
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts whilst being fully aware of new products and competitor status
- Full P & L retail account management responsibility
Key Skills/Experience/Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- National Account Manager level experience
- A food/foodservice/premium health market or FMCG product sales background
- Experience of dealing with one or more of the top 4 grocers
- Happy to be office based (Bath)
- The ability to build effective long – term relationships
- A strong analytical mindset and inquisitive nature
- First – class communication skills
- A professional and structured approach
- Target/goal orientated
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record of success within an FMCG environment
- Commercially astute with the ability to inspire others
- Solid negotiation skills
- Credible, persuasive and tenacious
- A full UK driving license
In return for your role as National Account Manager, you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of up to £60,000 p.a (depending on experience)
- Fully expensed mileage
- Other company benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly