Assistant Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
ASSISTANT CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a highly creative and dynamic Assistant Customer Marketing Manager to take on our brand activation within Late Night & Leisure channel. Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, this role looks after bar groups, nightclub groups and festivals, along with Leisure customers including cinema groups and holiday parks. You may also recognise this role as Trade Marketing.
As the No1 supplier of RTDs to the UK On Trade, Global Brands Ltd has an extensive portfolio of high energy drinks brands as well as a fantastic customer list that includes some of the UK’s best late night venues. Complemented by a spirit, craft tonic and mixer portfolio for our premium customers, Global Brands are well positioned to cater for the entire on-trade.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the On Trade and Marketing. You will be responsible for the creative implementation of marketing brand plans within our key customers, bringing the ‘Big Idea’ to life in the best possible way. As well as experience working as part of a fast-paced and innovative team, you will also be commercially driven, focussed on measurement and delivering ROI.
You will be a great communicator and able to build strong relationships at all levels, both internally and within the industry. You will be required to have regular face to face contact with customers at our Head Office as well as out in trade, including presentation of key customer marketing plans alongside National Account Managers.
We like spirited individuals who believe they can make a difference and are prepared to prove it, to be considered for this role you will need to be:
- A high performing individual with Late Night Hospitality / On Trade Marketing / Events Experience (preferably within an Late Night environment);
- Possess high energy levels with the capacity to deliver operational tasks, taking hands on responsibility for delivery;
- Prepared to work flexibly, evenings and weekends, to deliver in trade and experiential activity;
- Proven track record in developing and delivering marketing/activation plans and experiential activations within the On Trade;
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction;
- Focused on delivering results;
- Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’;
- Be passionate about our brands and the industry as a whole, with a hunger and drive to succeed; and
- Creative thinker who understands brand marketing activation within trade environments.
Experience in any of the below:
- Drinks Marketing
- Hospitality Late Night
- Events Experience
Licence: Driving License (Required)
Similar job roles: Assistant Marketing Manager, Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, Assistant Product Manager.
Our offices are based in our own highly acclaimed 4 star hotel in Chesterfield – CASA.
Competitive salary package to attract talented candidates to our team.
We manage all our recruitment processes internally. We will not respond to recruitment agency calls or enquiries about this or our other roles.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly