We are currently recruiting for a well-established client in the commercial catering equipment and kitchen design sector.
Our client is looking for a Service Manager to manage a team of engineers, along with having regular key account contact.
The engineer team are experienced and mostly self-sufficient. This person would be charged with organising and ensuing the engineer team are kept busy and have their appointments and time well managed.
We would be interested to speak to applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working within Commercial kitchen design and build sector with a broad knowledge of commercial catering equipment.
- Successful track record ‘on the tools’ as an engineers who would like to move more internal.
- Have the ability to step into a management and technical support role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all relevant departments within the business
- The capability to lead a technical service division, achieving the best efficiencies possible.
- Able to identify training needs and making difficult decisions where required.
- Happy to offer filed support when necessary and confident with key account interactions
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business with a dedicated workforce. On offer is a role that will offer long-term job security and an exciting growth plan that could result in a directorship for the right candidate. This is a friendly and supportive company with a ambitious management team.
Salary: c£45,000 plus company vehicle
Contact: Craig Tindall
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.