Transport Shift Lead
New Chapter are partnering with much-loved Global brand to help them find a Transport Shift Lead to drive a high-performing culture throughout their large distribution site. Your goal is to drive teams, deliver targets and develop your staff.
This role would be great for someone who is looking to massively develop their career, this global organisation has plenty of examples of where driven individuals have worked their way up the career ladder in a short space of time.
Your Main Tasks
- Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables.
- Enable the team to create and achieve OE opportunities aligned to OGSM.
- People management including the delivery of performance review, development and coaching.
- Ensure your own activities are aligned with current business objectives, being fully aware of how your performance can impact the bottom line.
- Put Health and Safety at the forefront of everything you do – leading by example
- Create succession pathways to promote and enable growth
- Responsible for the overall day to day operations on shift – including legal and audit compliance.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- A strong legal compliance background
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills, enabling them to lead by example
- A strong H&S mindset – putting it at the forefront of everything you do
If you think this is you – please apply today
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.