Senior National Account Manager - Online
1 day left
- Contract Type
With brands that are present in majority of homes, our clients brand portfolio touches the lives of people around the globe every day. As one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, they boast one of the strongest portfolios of globally recognised brands across multiple categories. Our client is made up of many power brands, each satisfying customers in different ways, but with all the same focus in mind!
Grab the opportunity to be a part of this global/branded FMCG giant!!
What the job entails.
Our client is looking for top talent from the FMCG industry to manage relationships with some of their key online partners. You will be responsible for the whole portfolio of power brands, across specific key online customers. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your accounts. This channel has been invested in heavily and is our client’s key corporate priority globally to achieve the mission and aggressive ambitions ahead!
Key skills / qualifications:
- Graduates (from any discipline) holding a UK driving licence
- 2-8 year's FMCG account management within eCommerce
- Outstanding track record of results delivery in the FMCG environment
- Experience leading external relationship with key retail partner
- Experience working across functions within the business
- Aptitude with data / analytics Budget management / discipline
This role is a FTC for a year. Salary and benefits package are highly competitive to attract the industry’s best talent.
Click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Chloe Easton to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Online
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly