Business Development Manager - Print Specialist - £80K OTE!
Business Development Manager - Print Solutions - £40,000 - £80K OTE Uncapped! + Car & Expenses
- New Business Within Existing Customers
- Market Leading Organisation
- Home Based, Client Facing Role
- MPS Specialist Role
- Year on Year Company Growth
Location: Northern Home Counties
The Role: Your role as the new Business Development Manager will see you generating new business within existing client accounts from a range of SME & corporate companies. Specialising in the Managed Print Services side of the business, you will help to provide supply chain consolidation across a range of office supplies, with leads being passed from the internal account managers.
The Company: With customer base of 12,000 clients spanning over a range of industry sectors including retail, finance, legal & hospitality, this well-established business offers an extensive range of office supplies! With continued success year on year and plans to grow this division from £10M to £20M over the next few years, this company are looking to recruit a new sales-person to help continue the growth!
For this Business Development Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- B2B Sales Experience
- From the print industry - MPS, hardware or office supplies
- Credible, Solid Track Record & Well-presented
- Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Basic - £35-40,000
- Comm - Uncapped! Yr1 OTE Circa £80K
- Benefits - Company Car or Allowance & Expenses
- 25 Days Holiday + BH