Revenue Growth & Planning Manager
Dynamic food business requires a Revenue Growth Specialist to join the commercial planning team.
€5bn global business
No 2 branded supplier in its category in the UK
30% market share of this growing and innovative category
TV advertised brands
Lots of innovative NPD
Strong UK and European presence
- Planning, communication and tracking of the business plan reporting variances to plan
- Reviewing customer business forecast and promotional plans, reporting issues\challenges.
- Working with supply chain to ensure accurate forecast delivered to factory
- Management of the Promotional database including promotional summary accuracy and promotional finance documentation accuracy
- Working with marketing team to ensure they are fully briefed on their brand’s execution within customers
- Working as part of a cross functional team on NPD/new formats/changes to strategy
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent track record of success within a branded FMCG business and have significant knowledge of the UK grocery sector. You are likely to have senior level experience in commercial disciplines such as account management, customer/trade marketing and category and an understanding of commercial finance. In addition, you will develop relationships cross functionally and up to board level to help drive sales. Ambition, drive and a can-do attitude are essential
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 393/6gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.