International Account Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
In the last 5 years we’ve taken the UK and Northern Europe by storm with our innovative and category leading luxurious treats! Now we need some help and support in our International Sales team and someone who we can train and develop into becoming our next National Account Manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has International career aspirations and who wants to join a fast growing branded UK business. We operate in chilled, frozen and ambient and have a steady stream of NPD for 2020 and beyond.
We need an outstanding FMCG “foodie” to join our pacey, agile environment. We're pretty open on your specific background - you could be in sales as a Key Account Manager or National Account Executive, a Supply Chain Exec or even someone from a Marketing or Brand background looking to expand into an international remit. We would love to see someone with real drive and passion for food and for developing their career, a talented individual who can see their own route forward and how a move into International sales could help to round out their skill set and open doors.
You will work alongside the International Sales Director and National Account Manager, supporting them in all types of commercial and account activity on various International customers and distributors. We will give you the opportunity to get involved in everything we do and learn the intricacies and complexity of International sales and account management.
You and what we're looking for:
- An Ambitious FMCG individual looking to take your next step in your career
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills
- Highly commercial, confident, motivated and determined
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with a high attention to detail
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills'
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
- Be energetic and passionate
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 3049/150gj.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for International Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly