Consumer Commercial Analyst
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for a Consumer Commercial Analyst to join our Haddenham office. Do you have a relevant experience in financial analyses in FMCG commercial area? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
Business Partner with commercial to drive profit:
- Monitor and forecast detailed A&P plans for UK Consumer with Marketing
- Work with Sales and Category teams to monitor and forecast detailed promotional pricing plans for UK Consumer
- Review promotional proposals and post audits for key customers
- Prepare and manage customer and product profitability and provide guidance on life-cycle management and customer business plans, in conjunction with National Account Managers
Business Improvements and special Projects:
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Ensure all processes are documented and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant
- Prepare ad-hoc commercial project viability studies
Financial Reporting and Integrity:
- Prepare month-end actuals and to co-ordinate the preparation of UK consumer monthly commercial reports
- Prepare UK consumer monthly forecast Profit and Loss Statements, down to NSV and A&P forecast
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of UK consumer budgets & strategic plans profit & loss statements
- Review balance sheet accruals and ensure each entry is supported with justification.
- Relevant degree or equivalent Qualification
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience in FMCG environment imperative
- High level of Excel spreadsheet skills required and experience in TM1
- Experience in liaising with non-financial personnel.
- Experience working with Commercial teams (sales, marketing and category)
- Strong ability to influence and challenge the commercial team across category, marketing and sales
- Ability to analyse complex data and convert into a simple story
- Ability to build good relationships
- Strong personal leadership to be able to work in a results-driven culture with big focus on execution
- Self-starter and able to effectively engage with commercial teams
- Able to successfully manage to sometimes tight deadlines.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.no: 71425).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.