EMEA Finance Business Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for EMEA Finance Business Analyst to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Production of monthly management pack including P&L, category reports, corporate reports
- Management reporting bridges to prior year, budget and prior forecast, with a comprehensive understanding of key drivers
- Creation of global customer dashboards
- Completion of quarterly information requirements for corporate, including bridges to prior year and Net Sales Change Analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested by commercial finance
- Provide ongoing support and performance insights for commercial finance teams, with a specific support to the Consumer Finance Director
- Lead process improvement initiatives such as improving daily sales reporting, bridge consolidation and simplifying reports
- Co-ordinate with commercial finance teams’ timetables and reporting requirements.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- FMCG experience preferred and Commercial Finance highly desirable
- Excellent Excel modelling skills is essential
- Experience in Hyperion and Cognos TM1 planning tool is desirable
- Hands on P&L, Budgeting and forecasting experience is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills are required, as is the ability to “plan for things to go well”
- Effective communication skills to ensure professional communication across the zone and at various levels of the McCormick organisation
- Leadership and relationship building skills are desirable
- Must be proactive and keen to engage in continuous development.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.
Apply for EMEA Finance Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly