Area Sales Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Developing relationships and product awareness with kitchen retailers, both new and existing clients.
- Selling the company’s full range of products including kitchen doors and other components.
- Field based sales role covering inside the M25.
About the Company
- A well-established high quality manufacturer of kitchen and bedroom doors and accessories in the UK and Irish furniture components industry.
- This company has over 1000 dealers in the UK, offering a huge variety of products.
- Working with leading manufacturers with bespoke, made to measure kitchen doors.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Must have experience in working in an external sales role specifically within the kitchen, bathroom or furniture sector, please do not apply if you do not have this.
- You will be adept at sales and an excellent relationship builder who can grow and maintain the customer base.
- You will be able to work unsupervised out on the road conducting visits and work on your own initiative.
Contact: Rachel Osmond
Job Reference: RO/22397
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly