Retail Account Manager
A very exciting role has arisen for a very driven FMCG sales professional to join my client as a Retail Account Manager tasked with supporting the launch of exciting new brands into the UK retail market. We are looking for candidates who love the buzz of launching brands with key customers and increasing distribution.
My client is a growing agency that works with domestic and international FMCG brands all over the world helping them build a healthier future in the retail world. My client will work very closely with both sides of the fence, the retailers and the brands and have many years expertise in helping these brands grow and sustain a healthy market position.
The Retail Account Manager will work with major retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrison's, Asda, Waitrose, Boots, Superdrug and Holland & Barrett in supporting the development and growth of new brands.
The successful candidate for this Retail Account Manager role will:-
- Have experience of launching brands into the UKs major retailers
- Have experience of managing these relationships, sustaining long term relationships
- Enjoy and relish the buzz of increasing distribution and gaining listings with new exciting brands
- Be entrepreneurial, someone who wants to be part of something new that is building and wants to work to excellent financial incentives
- Be able to travel nationally and extensively for their role
- Be flexible, adaptable to change and back their sales experience and ability
We are flexible across England in terms of where someone is based, however close to the main motorway links would be ideal.
Between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum basic salary, plus excellent commission circa £100,000 per annum DOP