Lead National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking global alcoholic drinks business as a lead National Account Manager. The company are at the forefront of their category are looking for someone who is ambitious to continue developing their career within sales to come and lead one of their largest accounts.
- Leading the commercial performance of the account via rigorous commercial management; unlocking growth and maximising sustainable profit delivery.
- Managing the performance of your account with accurate commercial management, delivering against growth objectives.
- Consistently driving new ways of working and new opportunities to improve performance.
- Effective management of the administrative management of the customer, consistently seeking methods of improvement.
- Full responsibility of the day to day management of the customer through effective negotiation and problem resolution.
- Create a collaborative working environment with the customer through best in class cross functional working.
- Confidence and ability to make informed decisions and recommendations to the customer when required to perform against key objectives.
- High level financial management.
- P&L growth and development in line with prescribed KPI's.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to derive insight from data.
- Excellent commercial acumen and solid P&L understanding.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders and deliver change through different levels.
- Team player focussed on total company delivery.
- Insatiable commercial curiosity and exceed expectations.
- Happy to work as the lead functional contact within the channel.
- Keen to be the largest account manager within the channel.
- High levels of confidence and resilience.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.