Area Sales Manager - Modular Building Solutions
- Market leading industry name
- Excellent opportunity to develop your external sales career
- First class training and ongoing professional development
The Role: As the new Area Sales Manager role, you will be largely responsible for maintaining existing clients relationships and developing accounts - within a range of industry sectors such as events, construction, education & retail in the Aberdeenshire region. You will be selling the rental of modular buildings & storage containers, working alongside other area sales managers & internal sales team to grow this business!
The Company: Established for 50 years and part of a billion £ turnover group, our client is a market leader within facilities services. With solutions including portable washrooms, storage & temporary classrooms, they provide an all-compassed service to suit any businesses need! Full in-house training is provided here.
For this Area Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have Field Sales experience
- A stable track record and longevity in previous roles is of importance
- Account Management focused & good communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- Basic - up to £35,000
- Commission - £8-10K OTE, paid monthly & quarterly
- Benefits - company car & fuel card
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.