Business Development Manager - Coffee
- Outstanding opportunity for a strategic sales professional who excels at the acquisition of new business
- Selling a well-known, premium brand of coffee machines, coffee, and service contracts to Private and Public sector end-users both inside and outside of the hospitality market
- £45k OTE and great company benefits package
THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of Coffee machines and coffee, and related maintenance contracts in the North East region. You will be targeting professional accounts in the legal, financial, technology, leisure industries. Managing your own time and diary, this role is new business focused where you will need to be confident cold calling, self-generating leads and prospecting opportunities that have been passed on to you. Contacting a range of different points of contacts from Directors, Owners and Office Managers you will be attending up to 25 meetings a week.
- Field sales experience
- You will have sold a product on quality, USP's, features & benefits - rather than on price
- High activity, consultative, results driven sales professionals do well here
THE COMPANY: This multi billion revenue company is a major European player, with a great presence and excellent vision for the future. They are committed to further market penetration and taking this division of their business to the next level. They invest in their people and you will receive a great induction, ongoing support and strong earning potential.
THE PACKAGE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
- Basic: £25,000 - £30,000
- Bonus: £15,000
- Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays
LOCATION: North East England - Newcastle and surround
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.