Territory Manager - Organic Beauty Products
- Ethical cosmetics and supplements company, organically sourced personal care products
- Exciting regional sales opportunity - covering the North of England
- Fantastic company to be part of
THE ROLE: This role will focus on managing existing customer relationships within the Central and North of England area, plus the borders region of Scotland - dealing with independent health stores / retailers and pharmacies. You will look to cement the relationships and category growth that has been present in the last few years of trading across all major conurbations of the UK. There is still significant opportunities to increase revenue across the region, with increasing ranges of products with current clients, and acquiring new retail partners.
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established, ethical organisation operating in the personal care and vitamins categories. Their products are award winning and affordable with a focus on natural ingredients and wellness. A period of extensive growth and success in the UK and international markets marks this a great time to join such a good business model - a super opportunity awaits the new Territory Manager.
FOR THIS TERRITORY MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience of selling FMCG products to independent retailers - either food or non-food.
- External sales experience is essential
- Excellent relationship building, organisation, and responsibility are the skills desirable
- Commitment to a positive attitude attitude
BENEFITS OF THIS TERRITORY MANAGER ROLE:
- £28,000 to £32,000 Base Salary
- + up to 12% Company Bonus
- Company Car eg BMW 1 Series, plus fuel card
- Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Excellent Pension, 25 Days Holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.