National Account Manager
Looking for progression into a National Account Manager role? Are you maybe starting to feel a bit bored and want to work for a business where you can really get your creative juices flowing? This opportunity could be the one for you then as this is more than your standard NAM role, and offers variety, complexity, challenge and a superb working environment!
This is a London based FMCG business who are looking to hire a National Account Manager into the team. Private label led, NPD is the key to this role. Ideal for a real ‘foodie’ you will be passionate about product development as well as relationship management. This role will not only test your relationship skills with the customer but also with the supplier so you need to be on your game!
This family run business offer autonomy to really put your mark on your P&L. There’s no red tape here, in fact it’s an incredibly entrepreneurial business who encourage creativity! This is an inclusive environment where new ideas are actively encouraged!
Key Responsibilities include –
- Execution of joint business plans that deliver against company objectives
- Drive awareness of the business capabilities by gaining new listings
- Build strategic trade plans to drive volume and hit margin hurdles
- Plan and execute NPD launches with profitable long term agreements
- Become and expert on the category and the shopper, leveraging key pieces of insight when presenting to customers
- Learn from and collaborate with the wider team to consistently deliver results
The ideal candidate –
- Chilled/Fresh food experience is essential
- Exposure to either – Top 6 Grocery or Co-Op
- A strong commercial background with exposure to JBP development and P&L management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to utilise a category approach
- Collaborative, supportive, a real team player
- Highly ambitious, bright, sharp and entrepreneurial
- You’re a people person who has energy and purpose
- Passionate about food!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious growing company! If this sounds like it’s for you then make sure you apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.