Commercial Business Manager
Are you an FMCG sales professional who takes a creative approach and a true foodie at heart? Would you like to spend more time with customers and your internal R&D teams to influence, drive and execute exciting product innovation concepts? Maybe you’ve come from a development chef background and want to develop your commercial breadth?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
We are currently looking for a fantastic Business Manager/Commercial Manager to join a fast paced, FMCG food business based in the South East. You will be responsible for driving growth within their Food service business unit, focused on their portfolio of key national foodservice/Out of Home customers.
The ideal candidate will have a good network within the high street restaurant/HORECA channel and a solid understanding of food/ingredients, as you will be required to work closely with the development and buying teams to create and launch new concepts.
You’ll be expected to be in London x1-x2 days a week, the rest will be spent with customers/some flexible home working.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications
- A proven track record of working within an sales account management role within an FMCG food or drink business
- Previously managed a sizable P&L and be commercially minded
- Have experience within the foodservice/HORECA sector with solid market knowledge
- Be a proven winner of business within the foodservice industry
- Ideally have some technical understanding or have had previous experience working as in NPD or as a development chef
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation to discuss the opportunity please apply or contact Rebecca Evans directly.