Brand Development Manager
My client operates within the drinks industry and are looking for a Brand Development Manager
My client are one of the UK's largest spirit distributor
- Target a range of businesses within the On-Trade sector, independent and multiple sites, restaurants, hotels, pubs, universities, leisure centres, etc. Spending time with End users in developing a 'need and demand' for my clients portfolio.
- Work with Wholesalers and their sales teams to educate and share information.
- Work with a range of my clients brands and showcase them to key stakeholders/influencers.
- Have a proven track record in proactive B2B sales. Having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
- Must have proven experience selling within the FMCG sector
- Have a passion and love for food or drink.
- Proven experience managing a territory and your own diary whilst making appointments and generating new business.
- Operate with integrity and professionalism.
- Advantageous to have sold to the HORECA sector.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying upto £35,000
- Excellent training and support
- Generous bonus package
- Car Allowance
- Health care