Regional Ambassador - LG Home Entertainment - Surrey & Kent
RMG are looking for a dynamic, awesome, passionate Regional Ambassador to cover the Surrey & Kent area for innovative consumer technology company LG. If you think this is you, then please read on...
The story so far…
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements.
Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products inside out and taking pride in shouting about them. The drive of a RA role is building brand advocacy through relationships and mentoring the team through best practice to achieve against sales targets.
Salary: £23,000 basic plus up to £2,000 bonus per year (paid quarterly)
Working Week: Tuesday to Saturday, plus bank holidays
What’s expected of me in my role?
• Understand the client’s strategy and how you play a part in it
• Be the expert of your region, of your product and of your people
• Use and develop your product knowledge to “train to sell” on the shop floor
• Mentor and coach the Sales Ambassadors within your region to achieve KPIs
• Empower yourself and your team to be creative when faced with challenges
• Ensure your relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens
• Increase brand advocacy, through relationships, LG presence and display & compliance
• Communicate effectively with the team and wider business i.e. field visits, conference calls
• Support with additional activity i.e. events, VIP visits
What skills do I need to have?
• Confidence to deliver in all environments whether 1-2-1 or large audiences
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
• Ability to coach, train and motivate others to achieve targets
• Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
• Negotiation and influencing
• Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
• Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment