Category Development Manager
Do you enjoy deep diving into data and insight?
Have you worked previously worked with Top 4 retailers?
Are you keen to further progress your career within a large-scale consumer good giant with plenty of opportunities to progress and develop?
As Category Development Manager you’ll be supporting a plethora of teams and customers by displaying data driven insight to identify opportunities;
Key duties will include;
- Support development of Category Strategies and influence retailers to implement bespoke recommendations
- Develop and deliver effective category stories to support new category growth
- Develop and agree activation plans for key initiatives including merchandising and promotional recommendations
- Monitor, evaluate & communicate changes in category, customer dynamics and competitor activities
- Recommend actions to address category issues through influencing retailers
The successful candidate will need to be performing a similar customer facing category role supporting a top 4 retailer.
A degree level education or equivalent is required alongside someone who possesses strong numerical, analytical and communication skills.