Sales Consultant - Umbrella Services
- Leading UK specialist in outsourced payroll and umbrella services
- £45k OTE year 1, £60k OTE year 2
- UK role, 4 days on the road, 1 day office in Manchester
- Focus on Construction Recruitment firms
The Company: A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Manchester city centre firm - one of the UK's leading authorities in outsourced payroll and umbrella services. Highly accredited, this hugely respectable organisation has been at the forefront of their industry since in conception and have a loyal and trusting client base.
The Role: As a Sales Consultant, you will be based from their city centre office in Manchester for 1 day a week, with the remainder home based and out visiting clients - specifically Construction Recruitment Consultancies across the whole of the UK. Your function is focussed surrounding developing new business relationships - you'll need to be highly adaptable and very personal as the key to the role is building strong relationships with recruitment consultants in order to gain business from them.
The Person: We seek the following:
- Business to Business sales background - ideally professional services (Recruitment backgrounds work well here)
- A natural, personable and highly engaging character who can win business on the strength of lasting relationships
- The ability to be memorable!
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £28,000 pa - OTE £45,000 year 1, £60,000 year 2
- £4,000 pa car allowance, mobile, lap top, pension scheme.
- A dynamic office environment in one of Manchester city centres more desirable location
Location: North West
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.