Senior Brand Manager
Looking for a Senior Brand Manager opportunity? One which will enable you to have strategic input, lead a team and work for a company who are large enough to offer structure, budget and clout, yet small enough in the UK operation to allow autonomy, flexibility and real accountability?
This is a global brand and one which is looking to strengthen their marketing team in the appointment of a Senior Brand Manager.
Based West London/ Uxbridge area, this FMCG Brand can offer it all. You will find a blue-chip with strong credentials, performance and heritage even as well as a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative way of working due to their roots and ownership. It’s an interesting balance that they strike and one which you can really use to your advantage in terms of learnings, development and your own personal balance.
This Senior Brand Manager opportunity will see you work across the full mix leading a small team. Responsibilities include:
- Brand Management in the development, implementation and management of brand activation plans, operating across the 4 P’s
- Promotional, pricing, brand, activation analysis
- Working in partnership with key agencies to deliver
- Development of sales materials and product priority mix, engaging the sales team to deliver
- Brand partnership management
- NPD opportunities and project management
- Development and delivery of the annual marketing plan
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience in either FMCG or Consumer Durables in a Brand Management position
- Strong project management skills
- Strong commercial awareness with understanding of P&L
- Good analytical ability, able to draw your own insights as well as collaborate with the category management team
- Creativity and a proactiveness in the identification of opportunities
- Experience of working across the 4 P’s
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Energy and enthusiasm to continue to realise the No1 spot in the market
- Results orientated
- Team orientated
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity in the FMCG space which offers real breadth and accountability. If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.