Head of Marketing
Job Type: Head of Marketing
Location: North London
Our client are a growing global organisation with a large range of recognised brands within the nutrition space. They have a number of leading products in the UK market and are currently looking to add an experienced Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to lead the marketing team.
As the Head of Marketing you will lead marketing strategy, customer marketing, digital & social media, advertising & marcoms, events and stakeholder management.
The Head of Marketing will:
- Develop Market strategy for the UK, delivering brands, sales, and product and acquisition targets.
- Work with commercial team and key customer accounts to grow customer marketing campaigns and promotions
- Build and deliver a digital marketing strategy that leverages earned, owned, paid, and shared media, engagement and sales with core target consumers
- Manage and work with agencies (creative and media) to plan and deliver integrated campaigns with POS, trade, and consumer media, ATL & BTL paid and social
- Build and manage brand ecommerce capability in the UK, ensuring best in class for brands, conversion and sales ratios.
- Plan, manage and deliver activations at key trade and customer events
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders.
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- Educated at degree level
- Previously working with growing FMCG businesses
- Proven experience developing brands and delivering campaigns
- Strong budget management and commercial acumen
- Experience in UK, UI, web metrics and performance analysis
- People person with a desire and skill for training, developing and mentoring staff.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.