Vending Field Service Engineer
- A leading provider of vending services is seeking an experienced Vending Field Service Engineer to cover the Reading area. The business prides themselves on providing quality products and the best vending solutions. They promote a friendly, no-blame culture with an open-door policy with their staff.
About the Role:
Working as a Field Service Engineer, your role will be varied and duties will include:
- Fully install and commission all equipment within the product range.
- Carry out emergency repairs to any machine within a specified timescale.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and routine work as directed by Line Manager.
- Assist with moving of machines.
- Check and correct technical faults in order to rectify gains and losses.
- Complete ‘component level’ repairs when appropriate.
- Complex fault diagnosis and repairs based on circuit diagram information.
- Complete and submit all requested paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain regular communication with the Technical Service Desk.
- Maintain correct spares stock levels.
- Requisition all necessary parts
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Vending Field Service Engineer, you must possess the following:
- Previous Engineering experienced gained from within the vending (or very similar) field.
- Knowledge of dealing with the following manufacturers; Crane, Westomatic, N&W, Coffetek and Flavia would be an advantage.
- Self – motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- Good Math’s and English abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working with handheld technology.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Must live in, or in close proximity to Reading.
- A salary of up to £25,000 PA (DOE) Contributory pension Company vehicle
Quoting Reference SS/22357
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.