Regional Manager LG Home Entertainment
The story so far
As a Regional Manager, you will be managing a dynamic Regional field team across the Kent/Surrey area of the UK. You will recruit, develop, motivate and lead your team to ensure success against the client’s objectives.
Working week Tuesday to Saturday
Salary £28,000 + £3,000 annual bonus + car + mobile phone + Laptop + Perkbox
What’s expected of me in my role?
- Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking outside the box to action solutions via your team
- Take ownership of issue resolution in the field, coordinating action wherever possible and building strong client relationships to successfully escalate where required
- Deliver client facing reports to showcase feedback collected by your team
- Lead the team from the front, managing performance and resolving challenges
- Manage and co-ordinate coverage to ensure your team are in the right place at the right time
- Complete field visits with regional team to motivate and manage ensuring consistency and high performance across the team
- Positively direct the team on current activities and client requests to ensure effective and timely completion
- Nurture team utilising available resources to understand and support personal development, aspirations and motivation
- Complete appraisals and PDPs to focus on your team’s development
- Monitor team KPI’s on a weekly basis and manage under-performance.
- Ensure all team members have the up to date skills and knowledge to maximise sales of target products both individually and collaboratively
- Encourage team to think proactively and commercially; looking for solutions rather than highlighting problems
- Ensure the team are regularly contributing to ‘feedback forums’ e.g. Google+ with detailed and insightful posts, ensuring all comments are followed up.
- Anything else deemed necessary by the company and client.
- Ensure coverage KPI’s are maintained by recruiting to a high standard within given timeframe
- Work with RMG Recruitment Team; participate in and deliver recruitment assessment days to source the best candidates
- Ensure all new starters have a fantastic induction experience to begin in the role with all the right skills and resources to succeed from the start
- Co-ordinate leavers, ensuring all avenues are closed accordingly
- Ensure all reports are accurate, timely and ‘client facing’.
- Contribute and deliver engaging content during team meetings ensuring that client objectives are clearly communicated, and the team represent RMG and LG positively
- Be aware of retailer, competitor and market intelligence which supports your ongoing knowledge of the industry in which the project is based.
- Support Account Manager with ad hoc tasks
- Prepare and attend client meetings where appropriate
- Think proactively to drive account through idea generation and action!
What skills do I need to have?
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management
- The ability to both work on your own and with others at all levels
- Ability to create a structured approach to your work
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Maintaining a calm and considered approach in challenging situations
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the ability to motivate others
What experience should I have?
- Consumer electronics or retail background
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a field team
- Leading and inspiring
- Sales and target exeprience