Sales & Operations Support Executive (FMCG/London)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate with a year's customer service/admin experience to join a premium food & drink business within a Sales & Operations Support Executive Role. You will work closely with the sales and operations teams, helping to drive the business forwards and continue their growth.
The key responsibilities of an Sales & Operations Support Executive are:
- To support in the development of sales proposals ensuring they are in align with company targets
- Support the sales and operations teams with stock management and new product releases
- Develop new tools and processes to improve team performance
- Provide training to new starters
- Working directly with suppliers, placing and managing the order process
To be successful as a Sales & Operations Support Executive you will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Have strong numerical and communication skills
- Have experience of working in customer service or an admin focussed role
- Be able to develop creative solutions
- Have a passion for the Food & Drink industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.