** Opportunity for flexible working **
In this role you will be fully responsible for the category management of a defined product range for a market leading FMCG Food business. The company are extremely successful and have well known industry leading brands. Within this role you will; analyse marker and consumer data to identify market trends do drive insight and actions, work closely with internal stakeholders to maximise category performance with the retailer, build strong relationships with key customers to influence the category through range reviews, product presentations and promotional analysis and recommendations.
- Analysing and interoperating data
- Working with data providers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategy plans
- Working with the Major Multiples
- Turning insights into actions
- 2+ years Marketing/Category Management experience
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with Major Multiples highly desirable
- Expert with Kantar
- Highly numerate
- Experience of working cross divisionally
- Understanding of space planning
- Consumer/ FMCG background
- Presentation skills
- Commercially astute
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Candice Shaw a call on 0161 639 0080.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.