National Account Executive - Nationwide, UK
Role: National Account Executive
Location: Nationwide – must be able to be at the office min 1 day per week.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Car + Benefits
Are you passionate about supporting leading brands in FMCG?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...............
Tactical Solutions, are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
The position is to support in a range of field and client related activities. The role will predominantly be home based but the successful candidate will be expected to attend the Head Office and Clients office numerous times a week.
The successful candidate will be required to manage and develop relationships with our existing and potential customers, enabling Tactical Solutions to meet its current growth targets. You will be required to develop a network of contacts throughout the retail industry; you will also be developing working relationships with every customer that allows Tactical Solutions access to key contracts and tactical activity.
You will manage each individual activity ensuring customers’ key KPIs are communicated, understood and executed by all areas of Tactical Solutions. Clearly communicating to the customer, the difference made by Tactical Solutions to an activity by understanding the detail of our business and how that drives our ROI model.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role will require involvement in all aspects of the Account Management role, to enable a high degree of support to the Account Team and to provide the job holder with valuable development and progression opportunities within Client Management activity.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to deliver an agreed budget of revenue and profit
- Write and present reports to clients
- Prepare field communication documents
- Deal with day to day issues from the field that are client related
- Communicate directly with the client and sell the range of Tactical Solutions services.
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Ensure all internal processes delivered from a finance perspective
- Drive Customer profitability
- Delivery of target for selling store visits to efficient store numbers for each retailer
- Network effectively within customers ensuring Tactical Solutions brand is known across all brands and divisions
- Proactively update Customer Contact database with all existing and new contacts
- Deliver all internal paperwork and policies and procedures to agreed deadlines and standards
- Structured/Planned approach required – need to measure progress and responses
- Look to gain attendance at account team meetings to maximize impact
- Present full range of TS Services and arrange follow-up 121’s
- Weekly report to line manager
- Attend ISS team meetings and present your portfolio of customers to the wider field team ensuring clarity of action and requirements.
- Undertake any adhoc requests from SD or ISS BUC
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational and Time Management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- IT skills – Excel / PowerPoint
- Ideally a track record of delivering against targets in a sales environment.
- Work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate tenacity and a “Can Do “attitude.
- Willingness to travel both to Tactical Solutions head office and customers office when required.