Reporting directly to Supply chain Manager Consumer EMEA, Copacking Analyst is responsible for preparing and executing cost effective finished goods plans, ordering products in accordance with sales requirements, managing Finished goods and Component supply and stocks to meet customer service and inventory targets.
- Prepare plans and call-off Finished goods from approved suppliers, utilising SAP/APO MRP functionality, to meet the needs of the validated forecast.
- Highlight potential impacts to the customer service level due to finish goods shorts / non-conformance, providing action based solutions to maintain effective level of stock.
- Manage overall inventory for a specific SKU portfolio, within agreed targets, whilst optimizing customer service and inventory targets within cost constraints, producing management reports as required.
- Monitor contract balances versus requirements in the contract period to minimise problems caused by shortfalls and excesses.
- Provide finished goods forecast to suppliers on a monthly basis, highlighting shortfalls and driving resolutions when required.
- Monitor actual stock levels of traded goods in sales warehouses and adjust materials plans as necessary according to priorities and constraints.
- Track progress against plans through regular contact with Supply planning and warehouse operations.
- Monitor and measure supplier performance.
- Arrange the return to vendor of agreed non-conforming goods, following up appropriate documentation, to enable purchasing to track corrective action.
- Resolve discrepancies between ordered and delivered quantities and values and confirm payment approval with accounts payable.
- Attend business reviews and participate in project team activity as required, to meet the needs of the business.
- Comply with all the rules concerning Health and Safety, to ensure that all equipment is operated safely and to report any accident, injury or unsafe practice in accordance with procedures.
- Organise the monthly cycle count with our vendors to guarantee Inventory accuracy.
- Experience in similar role (preferably FMCG);
- Relevant Supply Chain, stock management and import purchasing experience;
- Strong communication skills, able to summarize briefly;
- Dynamic and proactive approach to problem solving;
- Able to resolve conflict and propose balanced solutions to problems;
- SAP APO knowledge;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Fluent in English required. French language skills would be an asset.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 72273).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.