We are one of the leading and most respected brands in the superfood industry, importing from across the world and selling our superfoods into some of the biggest retailers and multiples in Europe.
In an industry that is rapidly evolving, we pride ourselves on the fact that we stay one step ahead of our competitors, continually searching for more nutritious superfoods and developing new delicious, vegan products that our consumers will love.
If you want to work in a vibrant, entrepreneurial business with ambitious growth plans then keep reading!
As we continue to build our brand awareness and grow our product portfolio, we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join our energetic Marketing team.
Previous experience in a Brand Manager role is essential, knowledge of superfoods and / or vegan brands across a premium health market would be beneficial.
Duties will include:
• Creating a brand strategy to ensure all aspects of the company’s marketing activities align with the values and goals of the brand.
• Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest.
• Analysing pricing of products and the potential profitability.
• Generating ideas and names for new products and ideas for new packaging designs.
• Working closely with all functions to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
• Responsibility for communicating initiatives and strategy across the business.
• Supervising the sign-off of all marketing copy and liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
• Overseeing key product development projects.
• 4 years+ previous experience in a Brand Manager role.
• True ability to thrive under pressure and in an ever-changing, creative environment.
• Have good analytical skills and an instinctive feeling about future product concepts.
• Must be flexible in your approach as the business continues to grow.
• A thoughtful communicator and good listener.
• Energetic and passionate about our sector and products.
• Have bundles of initiative and a creative flair.
• Possess a strong voice, be a team leader and have ability to inspire others.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time to set deadlines.
What we offer in return for the best
• Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday) (Flexible arrangements on request)
• A competitive salary
• Company pension
• 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Opportunity to work with a highly passionate team of foodies and innovators in our category.
• Amazing superfoods to boost your health and wellbeing
• 2-day company paid volunteering day
• Life Assurance policy
• Beautiful countryside office location with free parking