National Account Manager – Sainsburys / Co-Op – continental fine food SME
National Account Manager – Sainsburys / Co-Op – Fresh Fine Food
Looking for National Account Executives/ Junior National Account Managers taking the step up!
South London based
The Company and Opportunity
My client is a leading fresh fine food importer & manufacturer currently turning over +£50m and employing some of the most passionate ‘foodies’ around! They focus on innovation and quality which has lead them to becoming a firm favourite supplier to the UK grocery/retail markets.
The business is in a fantastic stage of growth and to support this they have created a National Account Manager position to work alongside the Sales Director across key grocery accounts. There is plenty of scope for progression, growth and learning opportunities and you will be given ownership and autonomy.
Have you got what they are looking for?
- National Account Executive or Junior National Account Manager level with around 2 years’ experience with national accounts ideally within retail (grocery, convenience)
- Ideally have Co-Op, Morrisons or Sainsburys experience
- Currently operating in an SME environment. You like the flexibility of operating in an autonomous environment
- Could come from a blue-chip environment but must understand the challenges of working for a family run business. The company are open to different ways of working as long as they drive positive change
- An absolute dream tick would be if you have previously worked for a Mediterranean food importer as part of your role will be leasing with suppliers overseas
- A can-do attitude is a MUST and sense of humour
- Prepared to travel to suppliers overseas
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the move up and take real ownership in a fun, highly successful and innovative FMCG business. The company is focused around it’s team, having a strong set of values they live by so this role is perfect for someone looking for a career and not just a job.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.