Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Bespoke Catering Equipment to Restaurants, Hotels, Caterer and B&I
Package: Basic Salary £30,000 - £32,000 + £8,000 Bonus,
Company Car, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pension and Private Healthcare
Location: This is a field-based role covering the North West Midlands area encompassing North Wales, Chester, Stoke on Trent, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Chesterfield, Derby, Birmingham, Walsall, Telford
- We have been established for over 40 years’ and are the leading heavy equipment manufacturer in the world.
- Our brand is synonymous with quality and innovative catering equipment products.
- Our range has revolutionised cooking within a commercial catering environment and is suitable for professional kitchens in many environments including hotels, pubs, education, healthcare and contract catering.
- Our product is of the highest quality within its field and many chefs view it as being an imperative piece of equipment within their kitchens.
- Once strategically targeted accounts are trading, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for investing further time on networking and cross selling.
- This role is an extremely hands on opportunity with time split between team live cooking demonstrations and commercial catering equipment sales into Restaurants, Hotels, Caterers and Business & Industry Sector
- The sales element of the role will also include developing and maintaining relationships with regional catering equipment wholesalers and catering equipment distributors whilst also targeting key commercial kitchens directly to generate business at end user level.
- Due to the prominent profile of the brand, most potential clients will have already purchased from us or are aware of our brand.
- The successful new Regional Sales Manager will still proactively source new business responding to an area growth target.
- We are passionate about our sales representatives demonstrating the product in a commercial environment and thus 1 to 2 days a week will be spent in a kitchen environment preparing food using our extensive range.
- The role is field and home based
What are we looking for?
- Candidates ideally will have a strong chef background and be able to cook competently under pressure whilst presenting the benefits of the equipment.
- The successful candidate will have some form of sales experience, ideally within the Foodservice/HORECA sector.
- Experience in sales of catering equipment is preferred although candidates from a strong foodservice sales background or chemicals / disposables into HORECA could be considered.
- Candidates should demonstrate strong relationship building skills due to the high volume of account management in this territory but have the required skills to cross-sell into these customers and develop new business.
- Candidates must have a ‘hunter’ mentality with the motivation and dedication to succeed in this vibrant space.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Sara Smith.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, and Executive professionals across the Foodservice sector. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.