Head of Franchise Sales
Our client is a leading specialist coffee roaster, and they are seeking a passionate Head of Franchise Sales to lead their Franchise division in London.
This business has been established for over 20 years, and has grown to become a dynamic name in the coffee industry. Reporting into the MD, the Head of Franchise Sales will be looking after the pipeline of new and existing franchisees across the whole of the UK.
You will develop the key components of the business through proactive targeting, planning, selling and building relationships with new and existing franchisees to grow the base of franchise stores.
This would ideally suit someone with exposure to the coffee industry, either in a sales role or in a franchise management position.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update the current pipeline of developments in new Franchisees
- Meets sales targets, and develops a clear business plan / strategy by sector for new franchisee growth with clear internal goals.
- Constantly reviews the Franchise industry to identify key areas of growth and opportunities for improvement. Identifies areas of risk –SWOT Analysis.
- Prospect potential opportunities, research and approach in an appropriate manner.
- Responsible for organising and maintaining their own time, achieving deadlines and making effective use of internal information and databases.
- Manages the process of site finding and lease signing by constantly liaising between the property agent and franchisees and applying reminders as and when necessary.
- Manages the agreeing and signing of Franchise Agreements in consultation with the CEO.
- Once the Franchise Agreement has been signed ensure a smooth transition of the Franchisee over to the Operations Team.
In return the business will offer an excellent package of around £45-50k depending on experience, plus target based incentives and other rewarded KPIs. You will ideally be living in London or close to London in the Home Counties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone experienced in Franchise Sales to join a leading coffee brand in the UK. If you're interested, please submit your CV now for consideration for this position.