Do you have FMCG Sales experience in Food & Drinks?
Do you want to further your career in a leading independent FMCG Environment?
Are you self-motivated and passionate with a commercially focussed mindset?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading independent dairy group on the search for a Commercial Executive. This is a permanent, home-based role.
As the Commercial Executive you will develop new customer opportunities, manage existing accounts, ultimately responsible for delivering growth and maximising profit. You’ll be given real autonomy, responsibility and trust with a company with a strong “people culture” at its core. There will be personal development opportunities along with a great opportunity to learn with a leading FMCG business.
- Identifying, and bringing on new customer opportunities
- Managing relationships and business requirements from existing accounts
- Formulating and executing a strategic plan to help maximise profitability with each account
- Responsible for delivering sustainable and continuous growth across your account base
- Proactive in identifying and overcoming any obstacles to ensure business runs smoothly
- Take on feedback and new industry developments to help formulate future strategies and ideas
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the business
- Manage key stakeholder relationships at all levels
What we are looking for:
- Ideally graduate calibre with 2-3 years’ experience in a FMCG Sales experience as a Territory Manager, National Account Exec, Business Development Exec or similar.
- Self-motivated, driven and keen to develop commercial account management skills
- A dairy background would be ideal, Food & Drink background essential
- Confident, articulate and persuasive personality
- Able to manage your own diary, working from home, visiting clients as well as regular visits to company sites across the UK
- Analytically focussed, able to manage visions and goals.
This is a great opportunity for a developing and passionate, commercially astute salesperson to develop their career in a leading FMCG environment. You will be part of a great team with strong personal development opportunities.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information