About the Company:
This renowned flooring company are looking to add a Bid Co-ordinator to their commercial team on a 12-month FTC.
- Establish and deliver a tender and framework management procedure
- Co-ordinate the preparation of bids and tenders for the commercial market
- Work on Pre Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation To Tendor (ITT) processes, ensuring that each one is submitted to the client in an appropriate compliant style and on time.
- Work with the wider commercial team to build winning tenders in terms of solutions, schedules, prices, technical compliance, competitiveness.
- Develop an excellent relationship with clients and consultants throughout the process, including arranging reviews and tender presentation meetings as appropriate.
- Respond to all post tender clarifications in line with the client’s timescales.
- Report monthly on the progress and delivery of ongoing frameworks and tenders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of Commercial Frameworks and PQQ Tender processes
- An understanding of the UK construction sector and associated processes
- Excellent IT skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven team player who works well with others
Salary / Benefits Information:
Working hours 9 – 5 Monday – Friday
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.