Graduate Sales Executive
I am delighted to be recruiting a Graduate Sales Executive to join an amazing, global business in Newcastle. This is the perfect role for a confident, dynamic candidate looking for a career and progression opportunities. You will have experience in working with B2B clients, able to build good professional working relationships and be an excellent communicator.
The client are a business and professional service company, based in central Newcastle upon Tyne.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Sales Executive are:
- Assist current Account Managers across the UK by working with them on their accounts
- Pre-qualifying our clients' needs and introducing to the appropriate point of contact to handle their requirement.
- Logging details of the call into the internal CRM system
- Communicating with current Account Managers to ensure there is smooth communication regarding enquiries.
- Work with the broader team to gather feedback on enquiries and how to develop those.
- Run KPI reports and produce monthly updates on the call statistics
- Support the Operator Relationship teams with administrative tasks.
The successful Graduate Sales Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Experience of dealing with business contacts and building good professional working relationships
- Business Administration experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential in this role - the client will expect evidence that you will easily be able to pick up their tone of voice and communicate this yourself once on board
- Knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and general IT skills.
- Be confident to communicate ideas and information to people across the business globally and with people externally.
- Commercial awareness in day to day activities
- Highly team spirited with a positive attitude, capable of working using sound initiative and the confidence to overcome objections.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management
- Attention to detail, with a keen eye for process improvement
Excellent opportunity for candidate looking for a career and progression as well as joining a Global business. Salary is £18k with annual commission of c.£5k