Position: Account Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join us at our EMEA Headquarters. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key accounts within our Flavour Solutions Business. Do you have proven knowledge and experience as National Account Manager? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Full P&L KPI accountability for accounts
- Customer marketing programs leveraging our brands through their businesses
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships.
- Be part of a winning team
- Good project management skills
- National Account Manager experience in blue chip FMCG preferred
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required.
- Ability to deliver KPIs in timely manner, also beyond targets.
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- A passion for food and a working knowledge of the UK Eating out of Home channel would be an advantage
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills – able to prioritise work
- Willing and capable to learn new skills
- Degree Educated
- Expectation to take on larger more complex roles through progression
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Frank’s Red-Hot Sauces and French’s mustard and Schwartz in UK.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.