Business Development Executive - South London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing health drinks company, based in London, as a Business Development Executive.
Due to recent success in the Business they are now looking to expand their field sales team and have identified South London as a primary location.
- To lead the company's execution strategy within the South London area.
- Effectively build relationships with local independent coffee shops to showcase the range and eventually sell the companies products into.
- Showcase to potential customers the current situation in the market and how they can be continually improving.
- Become a product knowledge expert to help upskill all key contacts within the independent coffee shops about the products and how they can be used.
- Create a network of key contacts and build excellent relationships to be able to influence these key accounts.
- Act as a brand ambassador, who encourages the understanding of sustainability and how it impacts the coffee industry
- Representing the brand across the UK by assisting the Business Development Executive team in larger events (by being yourself)
What you need to be successful:
- The right personality and a strong work ethic - Positive, flexible, dedicated collaborative, energetic, supportive and trustworthy.
- You have solid experience within the specialty coffee industry with demonstrable commercial experience.
- A solid understanding of the UK coffee industry and how it works.
- Happy to travel on foot between sites, whilst carrying stock
- You are aligned to the company's objectives of sustainability and nutritional health and see a role to play in it.
- You enjoy building relationships and networking with connections in an industry you are passionate about.
- You are a can-do person who is prepared to work hard for the right results.
- You can work in an environment that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
- You can motivate yourself to succeed without the need to be micro-managed.
- You want to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing brand, being able to leverage your experiences to deliver fantastic results.
- You are energized to build something from the ground up which will be long lasting.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to enhance your career as a Business Development Executive with a forward thinking, premium nutritional drinks company then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.