National Account Manager - Grocery
Job Type: National Account Manager - Grocery
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: London, Flexi-working
Sector/Industry: FMCG - Drinks
Job Reference: FPDNAM
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager at an established Global food and beverage company.
You will be joining their soft drinks category where you will manage their biggest Grocery client. Your key responsibility will be to help accelerate the growth of the business through existing and new product ranges. You will have full P&L responsibility, input into commercial, category and NPD strategies, and will own the relationship with these customers. You will have experience in creating and implementing a JBP with at least a one year cycle.
You will be joining a business where the sky genuinely is the limit. The company work on a structured development progression programme, and subsequently look to employ determined, driven individuals who want a career not a role.
If you are highly skilled National Account Manager who is seeking a move into a UK Blue-chip who has a global presence with market leading brands then please do be in touch.
- Deliver annual sales and profit budget across your Grocery customer
- Day to day management of accounts and maintenance
- Ownership and the delivery of your customer KPIs: net profit, service levels, turnover, gross profit
- Full JBP cycles
- Accurate volume forecasting through monthly demand plan reviews
- 2+ years’ experience within FMCG with proven track record of success
- Experience of delivering on JBP’s with a Top 6 account
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong analytical and data knowledge
- Strong experience in negotiation with examples of success
- Organisational skills need to be impeccable
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.