Business Development Manager / Key Accounts
My client is a leading manufacturer of catering supplies to the hospitality and catering sector. They are an SME that has achieved considerable growth and success through delivery of excellent customer service and the ability to adapt bespoke creative solutions for their customers.
Covering Southern England this is an excellent opportunity for someone already working within key or national accounts looking for a fresh and exciting challenge, with an evolving, ambitious and growing business.
You will be required to grow sales through a portfolio of regional and independent distributors as well as some end-user accounts indirectly.
Working with a range of decision makers that will include owner managers and well as buyers and purchasing departments. The key to this role is to forge strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record of sales into the catering and hospitality sector.
- Ideally experience of selling to distributors.
- Experience of having managed key accounts.
- Proven success in winning and growing sales.
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent organisation skills including report writing.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for the products.
- Some knowledge or understanding of Eco-friendly materials and products would be advantageous.
Region: Northern England
Contact: Craig Tindall
Job Reference: CMT/22097
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.