Senior Consumer Brand Manager
A branded FMCG business are looking to expand their brand activation team to focus on major retail accounts Tesco & Sainsbury’s.
The role will focus on creation of POS toolkits, create and implement activation plans, and develop stronger relationships with the retailers all to help build brand growth.
There will also be lots of collaboration across the sales and brand marketing team, along with outside agencies.
- Overall objective is to drive consumer acquisition with key accounts - building Brand growth
- Create, agree with retailers/media agencies and execute activation plans - maximising the effectiveness of ATL campaigns and budget
- Work closely with sales team to create plans that enhance sales promotional plans and objectives
- 5 years + experience of working within a marketing function of a FMCG business
- Has hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in their approach to marketing
- Proven ability to influence people on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060