- To achieve monthly and annual sales targets by range, unit and value as defined in the Annual Budgeting process.
- To achieve these within the budgeted gross margins required.
- To direct, develop and generally manage the Saniflo sales force in order to achieve the above objectives in the most cost-effective way and to monitor their performance on a regular basis.
- To expand our sales network and develop such new accounts as may be agreed within our Corporate policy.
About the Company:
- A market leader and major player in the bathroom sector, enjoying very high market share in a specific product.
- A French manufacturer who have revolutionised home improvements, with a strong presence in the UK
- Offering sanitary solutions and more recently design led showering solutions
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a similar sales/specification role preferably within the plumbing & heating industry with some knowledge of the bathroom retail marketplace.
- A strong understanding of specification & contract customers along with the market dynamics and requirements
- Preferably with a strong technical sales-oriented background
- Flexible basic salary dependent on experience + bonus
- Company Car
- Laptop, phone etc
Contact: Rachel Osmond
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.