Junior Category & Insights Manager
Leading private label supplier with strong ethical approach actively recruiting a Category & Insights Manager!
- Category & Insights Manager
- Office based in West London
- MAX £38k (Experience dependant) plus benefits
An exciting Category & Insights Manager opportunity has arisen for a leading private label food manufacturer. This award-winning business has a highly ethical approach towards manufacturing, employees and customer relationships. They operate across major UK grocery retailers, Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice channels and are currently looking for a Category & Insights Manager to play a key role in supporting the business increase their depth of our insights across all categories and customers.
This Category & Insights Manager a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly within the role. This is a perfect stepping stone for a Junior Category Manager or a Client Manager in an Agency environment (Kantar, IRI, Nielsen) to take up a full Category & Insights Manager role where you will be responsible for providing Category Insights across all customers and shape the Category & Company strategy. Based in West London, as a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact, then this could be the one for you!
Working within this dynamic and successful company reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director you’ll support the business to help them make the right decisions, and to influence their key customers! Expect to be facing Tesco, Sainsbury’s & Waitrose covering ranging recommendations and promotional strategy, which would give you some phenomenal exposure at this stage in your career
Category & Insight Manager candidate profile:
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- Interested and ideally experienced within the Food Industry, whether Supplier or Agency side
- Excellent communicator. A competent analyst, but it is more important that you can explain your analysis, and make it influential. You must be really good at deriving simple, compelling stories from data analysis.
- Robust and dynamic. You will be working with senior and busy Commercial people, whose confidence you need to win, and you need to make them see how you and your Insight can help them win.
- 2:1 Degree. Strong numeracy (though not necessarily a numeracy degree).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within Category Insights within an award winning food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career then please apply now! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15468/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/