International Distributor Manager - Food
In the last 5 years we’ve taken the UK and Northern Europe by storm with our innovative and category leading luxurious treats! Now we’re planning to take on the Rest of the World – USA, Australia, the Nordics, EMEA….
We know that’s a big ask but that’s where you come in!!
We need an outstanding FMCG “foodie” to join our pacey, agile environment. You’ll be a NAM/SNAM looking to expand your international remit or an Export Sales Manager with existing experience in developing overseas distributor networks.
- Business development of some of the most exciting markets in the World – targeting distributors and their networks - you research them and create the relationships
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- Commercial management of your accounts including, (but not limited to) forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics.
- Take responsibility for Sales Team input into key business projects e.g. NPD on point responsibility
- Work closely with the Sales Director & Category team to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy.
- An Ambitious NAM / SNAM or Export Sales Manager looking to take your next step in your career
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills
- Highly commercial, confident, motivated and determined
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with a high attention to detail
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills'
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
- Be energetic and passionate
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 3049/141gj.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.